Our privacy notice tells you what personal and non-personal data we may collect from you, how we manage them, how we protect them, how we share them, how you can access and change them, and how you can limit our sharing of them. Our privacy notice also explains certain legal rights you have regarding your personal data. Any capitalized terms not defined herein will have the same meaning as where they are defined elsewhere on our website.
(NPD) is information that is in no way personally identifiable.
‘PERSONAL DATA’ (Personal Data) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. Personal Data is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, Personal Data is broader in scope and covers more data. (GDPR) means General Data Protection Regulation.
You Have the Right Not to Have Your Personal Information Sold
You have the right to request that we do not sell any of your personal information.
Personal information for this section means a person’s first name or first initial and last name in combination with any one or more of the following data elements when the name and data elements are not encrypted: social security number, driver’s license number, driver authorization card number, or identification card number. Account number, credit card number, or debit card number, in combination with any required security code, access code, or password that would permit access to the person’s financial account. A username, unique identifier, or electronic mail address in combination with a password, access code, or security question and answer that would permit access to an online account.
If you wish to make this request, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you do not want any of your personal information sold. Please include enough personal information so that we can reasonably verify your identification. We will respond to your request within 60 days of receiving it.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
When using our services and submitting Personal Data to us, you may have certain rights under the GDPR if you reside or are in any of the countries of the European Union. Depending on the legal basis for processing your Personal Data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
• The Right to Be Informed – You have the right to be informed about the Personal Data that we collect from you and how we process them.
• The Right of Access – You have the right to get confirmation that your Personal Data are being processed, and you have the ability to access your Personal Data.
• The Right to Rectification – You have the right to have your Personal Data corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
• The Right to Erasure (Right to Be Forgotten) – You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your Personal Data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing them.
• The Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your Personal Data. When your Personal Data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data but not to process them further.
• The Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request the Personal Data that you provided to us and use them for your own purposes. We will deliver your data to you within 30 days of your request.
• The Right to Object – You have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data for the following reasons:
---Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling)
---Direct marketing (including profiling)
---Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
---Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
• Automated Individual Decision-Making and Profiling – You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects regarding you or similarly significantly affects you.
• Filing a Complaint with Authorities – You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies, including Google Analytics, to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
• Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about the website’s use, such as visited pages, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
• Functional Cookies – These cookies enable the website to remember users’ choices, such as their language, usernames, and other choices while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user create a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
• Media Cookies – These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by us or third parties who provide services to us.
• Advertising or Targeting Cookies – These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
• Session Cookies – These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for various purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; they are not stored long-term.
• Persistent Cookies – These cookies are stored on a user’s device between browser sessions, allowing the user’s preferences or actions across a website or different websites to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for several purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
--- identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
--- personalizing content that you see on our website
--- our website analytics
--- remarketing our products or services to you
--- remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
---targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
--- affiliate marketing
--- allowing you to post comments
--- allowing you to share content with social networks.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. You should contact the responsible provider directly if you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content.
Website Chat Software or Contact Forms
Our website contains chat software, or contact forms that enable visitors to communicate with us live online or offline by email. In some cases, visitors can communicate with us without buying our products and services. When you use our chat software or contact forms, we may collect the following information: your email address, first name, last name, location, and any other information you willingly choose to give us. You should limit the information you provide us to one necessary to answer your questions.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic and improve our marketing, advertising, and website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with Personal Data. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website.
• For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
• You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our website uses analytics and crash reporting services from several companies to collect information about the use of our website. Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our website, what pages they visit, when they do so, what other websites they used before coming to our website, and their IP addresses. We use the information we get from analytics to improve our services.
Third parties, including Facebook, may use first-party cookies, third-party cookies, web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from our services and elsewhere on the Internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads. With Facebook remarketing, you may see our ads on Facebook after you have used our services. For this to happen, Facebook uses unique cookies that are activated and placed in a visitor’s browser when they land on a webpage. Facebook lookalike audience targeting allows us to show ads on Facebook to people similar to those who have already visited or made a purchase from our services. To opt-out of Facebook’s collection and use of information for ad targeting, visit https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ to maintain information received online, by mail, and by telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information, see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from our partners and us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your Personal Data
If you do not provide us with enough Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with all our products and services. However, you can access and use some parts of our website without giving us your Personal Data.
Will Your Information Be Shared?
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
• Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
• Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
• Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our agreement.
• Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Some of the information you enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
Retaining & Destroying Your Personal Data
We retain information that we collect from you (including your Personal Data) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic, paper, or a combination of both forms. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
Updating Your Personal Data
You can update your Personal Data using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this privacy notice, and we will help you. However, we may keep your Personal Data as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
Revoking Your Consent For Your Personal Data
You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your Personal Data at any time. Such opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law, including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as payment processors, web analytics companies, advertising networks, call centers, data management services, help desk providers, accountants, law firms, auditors, shopping cart and email service providers, and shipping companies, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites, and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. You are responsible for checking the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your Personal Data.
Our Email Policy
You can always opt-out of receiving email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business or if our company files for bankruptcy.
Use Of Your Credit Card
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over them. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority with jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.